The Lowdown on the Sasquatch Scramble 5K/10K/Half Marathon
WHEN: SATURDAY, 4/26/14
WHERE: 7867 REDWOOD ROAD, REDWOOD REGIONAL PARK, OAKLAND, CA. 94619
COST: 5K-$25-$35, 10K-$30-$40, HALF-$50-$60
All participants receive a Sasquatch Scramble technical tee, pre/mid-race fuel from GU Energy, post-run beverages courtesy of Zico Coconut Water & Red Hook Brewery.
Half marathoners get a Sasquatch Scramble medal that doubles as a bottle opener.
Race Bib/Shirt Pickup Events:
Half Marathon Run
As parking in Redwood Regional Park is limited we’d encourage you to carpool with 2 more race participants. We’ll be offering priority parking spots to cars with 3+ passengers upon race day. Please plan to arrive 30-45 minutes in advance to also guarantee a parking spot within the park.
You may purchase a parking permit to speed up your entry into the park, which you can buy on our EventBrite page. Permits or Seats can be purchased here.
- Carpools have priority (3 people required) and will get the closest parking spots to the Race Start/Finish area.
- If you arrive on Race Day w/o a Permit you will have to pay $5 upon entering the Park to a volunteer. They’re onsite to help out, so please have your money ready for collection.
- The volunteer at the gate will be collecting Parking Permits and/or $5 for entry into the Park.
- Upon receipt of those items they will direct you where to drive. There are a number of parking lots at the Park, we’ll try to get you as close to the start as possible.
- Follow the directions of the volunteers, they’re our eyes & ears and they want you to have a great day. If you misbehave we will not invite you back, so play nice!
Thanks a lot,